TYROLIT Group (hereinafter TYROLIT) operates an internet portal at www.tyrolitlife.com , through which goods can be ordered (hereinafter Webshop). The following general terms and conditions of use apply exclusively to orders and contracts that are placed or concluded via this Webshop. Customer’s deviating general terms and conditions will not be recognized by TYROLIT unless otherwise agreed in writing.
TYROLIT is the owner of the “TYROLIT life” brand.
(1) Orders via the web shop are only accepted by business customers who are resident in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Czech-Republic, Great Britain, Hungary, Italy, Finland, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands Poland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Slovenia and Slovakia
(2) Product offers in the Webshop are subject to change. By clicking the “BUY NOW” button at the end of the ordering process, the customer places a binding order for goods contained in the shopping cart. TYROLIT immediately confirms the order receipt in the electronic order system, first on the screen and then by email.
(3) A contract for goods delivery is only concluded when TYROLIT explicitly accepts the order or upon goods delivery. If the customer does not receive an explicit order acceptance or goods delivery from TYROLIT within 14 days after placing the binding order, he/she is no longer bound to the order.
(4) Goods are only delivered in quantities customary in the household.
More information about the ordering process can be found on the Q&A page at http://www.tyrolitlife.com.
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (TYROLIT Schleifmittelwerke Swarovski K.G., Swarovskistrasse 33, 6130 Schwaz, Austria, email@example.com, telephone: + 435242606-0) by clear declaration (e.g. return from or a letter sent by post, fax or email) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Knives that are personalized with an engraving (Fly Wheel Cut and all Iceline knives) are excluded from the right of withdrawal.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we repay – immediately and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received the notification of your canceling this contract -all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs that result from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer). For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us or to TYROLIT life, Josef-Heiss-Strasse 1, AT-6134 Vomp, immediately and in any event within fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of canceling this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. We bear the cost of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to unnecessary handling for checking the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
All prices stated in the Webshop are final prices including applicable sales tax. We currently deliver free of charge from an order value of € 99,90/CHF 99,90/GBP 99,90. Shipping costs can be adjusted from time to time and may depend on the products ordered and the payment method. They are communicated in detail to the customer before placing a binding order.
Promotional offers in the Webshop can be limited in time or quantity. Details can be found in the product description. Despite careful stocking, it can happen that a promotional item sells out faster than planned. Therefore, we do not guarantee delivery. The following applies: Only while stocks last.
Deliveries are made to the following countries: Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Czech-Republic, Great Britain, Hungary, Italy, Finland, Ireland, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands Poland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Slovenia and Slovakia. TYROLIT is entitled to make partial deliveries. Unless otherwise agreed, delivery is made from the warehouse to the shipping address specified by the customer.
Packages are delivered within 5 days. Packages are delivered within the EU by DPD and outside of the EU by DHL. Any exceptions can be found on the respective product page. We will inform you immediately of any delays in delivery . In the event of unavailability of the ordered goods, we reserve the right not to deliver. In this case too, we will inform you immediately and refund any consideration already received.
(1) The purchase price is due gross without deduction at the latest upon goods delivery. This also applies to partial deliveries in which the purchase price must be paid for the partial quantities delivered.
(2) Payments can be made by customers residing in the above mentioned countries by direct transfer, credit card or PayPal.
(3) TYROLIT requests its customers not to send credit card details in e-mails, but to enter credit card details only in the secure pages of the Webshop provided for this purpose.
Delivered goods remain TYROLIT’s property until all relevant invoice items have been paid in full.
In the event of late payment, the customer will be charged default interest at the statutory rate. We reserve the right to assert further damage.
(1) The customer’s warranty rights are based on the general statutory provisions.
(2) If the delivered items obviously have material or manufacturing defects, including transport damage, we ask that such defects be immediately reported to TYROLIT.
The Webshop offer contains links to external websites, of which TYROLIT has no influence on the content. The respective provider is therefore responsible for the content of the linked sites. If violations of the law become known on linked sites, TYROLIT requests users of the Webshop for assistance in order to be able to remove the link if necessary.
(1) TYROLIT owns the industrial property rights for its own content (e.g. graphics, sounds, texts, databases). Reproducing or distributing this content in other (also electronic or printed) publications or using the brand is not permitted without TYROLIT’s express consent.
(2) Webshop publications are subject to Austrian copyright law. Duplicating, editing, distributing and using the publications outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author. Third party contributions are marked as such. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, but not for commercial use.
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are prepared to participate in an extrajudicial arbitration process
(1) Contractual relationships between the provider and the customer are subject to Austrian law to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
(2) The place of performance is Schwaz, Austria.
(3) The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the provider is Schwaz.
If one or more of the above provisions is or becomes invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.